Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A cure for meh-laise.

I've had a case of the ughs lately.  The kind of ooogy feeling where nothing in particular is wrong, but an over-all 'meh-ness' permeates my cells.  That's why I haven't been posting much, or doing anything other than work and sulk.  During times like these, I'll take anything funny, happy, or completely bizarre, anything to help me forget to remember to be in a shit mood.

This is one of those things:



Some of you most definitely have seen this before, too bad for you.  I didn't promise you anything.  Watch it again, and quit your complaining.  Maybe you don't like it because you identify with the main character and you don't like what that says about you.  I've watched it perhaps a million times and will probably watch it a googolplex more. 

If drunk baby can be drunk, then I most certainly can put a damn smile on my stupid face.  

T.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this baby. I came across it earlier this year and watched it at least infinity times plus one. At least. If I ever have kids, I want them to be just like her.

    Feeling meh is the worst. It's such a boring, exhausting feeling. You probably need to get drunk and dance on a table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh. I had seen this, but it still makes me laugh. Hope the meh-ness buggers off asap. Thank goodness for YouTube and drunk babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean, it's a window into my own soul... or a mirror. Or whatever. I identify, ok!

    ReplyDelete