Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

of Having Drawing Accidents

I had good intentions of writing more often than I have.  Did too!  Honest!  There were all these ideas pinging (let's imagine the sound of pinging for a moment) around in my head about what I could share with my one follower, things that would vastly enrich her life, and make all other blogs pale in comparison.  My ideas would make her fart sparkles and burp butterflies.

Didn't write them down, forgot what they were, so drew a dinosaur expressing itself instead.


Fucked that up, so it looks like it's tripping over something.  I don't know what it's tripping over, but if it's anything like me, it doesn't need anything to trip over.  I'm independent that way.  Maybe tomorrow I'll give it a helmet.  Maybe tomorrow I'll give me a helmet too.

TWAG

No comments:

Post a Comment